Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wanted CASHIER for Games Machine Manufacturing company in chennai.

Wanted CASHIER for Games Machine Manufacturing company in chennai.

Job : CASHIER.

No.Of.Vacancies : 8.

Qualifaction :  B.Com or BBA.

Salary : 7,000 to 12,000.

Experience :

Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace
Checking the daily cash balance
Interacting with the customers that come to the counter
Solving all their cash related queries
Checking for the new offers
Receiving coupons and deducting the said amount from the customers
Organizing all the work they do and maintaining the accounting records
Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
·Making daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports
· Strong proficiency in mathematics and statistics
· Good analytical skills
· Knowledge in customer’s service.
· Must have at least experience working as a store cashier.


Send resume to: nsugavanam@gmail.com or 

sugaemployment@gmail.com         career@sugaconsulting.in

Contact N.Sugavanam. SUGA Employment Services, 

( a Division of SUGA Consulting Services), Office No,26, TNHB 

Complex, 180, Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 

600004

Mobile: Airtel: 99400-58497, Vodafone: 91768-71191, 

99623-11627, 91766-11627, 91762-44979

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chennai-Jobs/173094996100021

http://suga-employment-services.blogspot.com/






2 comments:

  1. I like your post. My company is Aluminium Scaffolding Manufacturing Company. Share More Scaffolding related post its most useful to me. I like to share your blog to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. My company is Aluminium Scaffolding Manufacturing Company. Share More Scaffolding related post its most useful to me. I like to share your blog to my friends.

    ReplyDelete